Username:
Password:

Don't have an account? Click here to register now!
home forum podcasts rss contests site help Toys
Search by:
story title
story text
story author
search members
Sticky Pen Videos On Demand.
Over 50,000 Full Length Movies. Pay Per Minute
Streaming , Rentals & Downloads. Free Account!
Vod.StickyPen.com

FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Register | Profile | View Private Messages

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next 
Sticky Pen Forum Index -> Sexual Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Godsend2Men
Tease
Tease

PostPosted: 7/18/2006    Post subject: your first blowjob Reply with quote

how old was everyone when you had your first blowjob, giving or recieving? if you want to give the circumstances of it, that's cool too.

i was given my first blowjob by a girl at 15, by a boy at 17 (and gave my first one at 17).

the girl i dated for like a year when i still thought i needed a beard. the boy at 17 was my best friend who also happened to be a closet case. we were at his house one summer just watching movies and shit, and then he asked if i had ever gotten a bj. i said yeah, by that girl i dated. he asked if i'd ever given a guy a bj, and i said no. he asked me if i wanted to, and i said yeah lol. so we exchanged sucking each other and it was great. we kept that up until we graduated high school and he joined the peace corps.
JetSet
Up and Comer
Up and Comer

PostPosted: 7/18/2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was 19 when I first had and gave a blowjob. I was a total virgin until that point. I always knew I liked lads, so i didn't mess with any girls before that.

I was studying at Cambridge at the time. I had a flat in the city that i shared with one other student, whom I didn't know beforehand. We talked to each other a lot and got along right well, and we discovered that we were both virgins. After a few nights of drinking and the like, it rather just slipped out that he was gay. We talked about it for a long time and I told him I was too, the first person i ever came out to.

We were both incredibly shy about it, but he finally asked me if I wanted to do anything with him, and I responded "yes." We started kissing and such and felt each other up. Then he asked if it was okay if he sucked my wanker. How could i say no?! He blew me until I came, and then I did it for him. It was an excellent experience. We had many more, living together and all, and still occasionally see each other, though he lives in Berlin now.
wound666
Unzipped

i just started doing bjs a couple of months ago. i started with my ex-bf. we got really drunk and horny one night and sucked each other off all night (he wasn't willing to have sex for some fucked up reason...no, it really was fucked up, but i won't go in to it).

i'm always willing to start up again! Very Happy
iheartmadonna
Unzipped

i was 16. soon led to sex lol.
MudSlut
Virgin
Virgin

PostPosted: 7/29/2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

12 years old for both giving and getting - and they happened at exactly the same moment in time.

When I was 12, I discovered that if I put a pillow under my head on the bed, and lifted my legs up over my head, I could get the tip of my own cock into my mouth. About 3 seconds later, I gave and received my first mouthful of cum.

For the next 3 years, I sucked myself off as often as i could (well, wouldn't you?). Needless to say, i associated cocksucking with having an orgasm, and decided I liked it a lot. I totally could not understand why other guys didn't like the idea of sucking cock...

By the time I was 15, I had grown enough that I couldn't do myself anymore, and not too long after that, I got my first from the neighbourhood slut (and I say that with great affection for her!). Lasted about 10 seconds, as I recall...

I won't say how old i was when I gave my first, just in case the statute of limitations is a lot longer than I think Smile But I wanted to give one so bad, I dressed like a typical slut (ultra-tight jeans, boots, skimpy jean jacket with no shirt under it) and went to an out-of-town gay bar. I practically begged two guys at the bar to let me suck their cocks, but they wouldn't touch me (too obviously jailbait, I think). But then I met a leatherman who had no such compunctions. He took me to his place, made me strip down to my leather jockstrap and boots. Then I did the first sexual thing I'd ever done for another guy - at his command, i crawled across the floor, licked his boots and begged to be allowed to suck his cock. Eventually, he let me lick my way up his chaps to the crotch of his 501s, which I had to open with my teeth. He fed me his cock, which I dove onto like a starving whore on payday. After he made me slow down a bit, I orally worshipped his meat for about 5 minutes before he rewarded me.

I saw him several more times, gaining experience in many things, before i started blowing my schoolmates.
ElonaHunter
Virgin
Virgin

PostPosted: 7/29/2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

i gave my first blow job when i was like.. 16 i think, dudes name was trent, i called him tent. it was at a movie, gone is 60 seconds, which is about as long as he lasted. that whole thing turned me off blow jobs for like three years though, i hated them, i mean if all cum tasted even close to that, i'd due fine with out. yeah got over that fear, and am now hooked lol.
WichitaSeven
Up and Comer
Up and Comer

PostPosted: 8/29/2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was 17 when i got my first. It was in my high school bathroom while we were cuttin chemistry class!
LatexLove
Up and Comer
Up and Comer

PostPosted: 8/30/2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was 11 and I got it from my baby-sitter! no joke. too bad I turned out gay, that would be a hell of a story for a strait man!

and i was 14 the first time i gave one. He was 19 and I was so nervous i wasn't doing it right, but he came after like a minute, and i thought, "huh, that was easy!"
Habu
Unzipped

PostPosted: 8/30/2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

My first was identified in a recently posted story ("Egyptian Initiation"). It was in the shower AFTER my first butt fuck.
Fishbien
Virgin
Virgin

PostPosted: 9/21/2006    Post subject: First Suck Job Reply with quote

I was seventeen and hitch hiking for the first time. It was after midnight and I couldn't see much of the driver, but it was a ride and I didn't care. The guy started talking about sex and I didn't know what to do when he touched my leg and offered to blow me. He didn't stop talking or remove his hand when I said no thanks. I didn't move when he parked the car and started jacking me off but when I started to cum I had two handfuls of hair and was thrusting up into his mouth. I had him sucking so hard it almost hurt, almost. He gave me a twenty dollar bill with his address and phone number, but all I could do was sit across the street and look.
Philmore

PostPosted: 9/21/2006    Post subject: Re: First Suck Job Reply with quote

Fishbien wrote:
I was seventeen and hitch hiking for the first time. It was after midnight and I couldn't see much of the driver, but it was a ride and I didn't care. The guy started talking about sex and I didn't know what to do when he touched my leg and offered to blow me. He didn't stop talking or remove his hand when I said no thanks. I didn't move when he parked the car and started jacking me off but when I started to cum I had two handfuls of hair and was thrusting up into his mouth. I had him sucking so hard it almost hurt, almost. He gave me a twenty dollar bill with his address and phone number, but all I could do was sit across the street and look.

wow. jeezus. that totally beats my 'home alone in the parents' basement after school' tale... I feel like I haven't lived...
anubis
Virgin
Virgin

PostPosted: 11/5/2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was 15 when I sucked the older brother of my best friend. I went to his house so that we could do our homework together, and big brother took me to his bedroom, and coerced me into blowing him.
The problem was that he told all his mates and I had to service them as well, sometimes a couple of guys together.
I'm not saying that I didn't like it. You could say that I developed a taste for cock sucking.
anubis
Virgin
Virgin

PostPosted: 11/5/2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that it is important to say why I started sucking cocks at school. Basically, it was a defence against bullying.
I was small and skinny and attended a school in a rough area of London's East End. Once the bullies knew that you had gone down on a guy, it was either perform or get beaten up.
So when a gang told you to drop your trousers and jerk off, you obeyed. When they told you to wank them off two at a time, you obeyed. finally, when they took you somewhere quiet and made you kneel down and suck their cocks, you obeyed..
I am sure that a lot of guys reading this, started out swallowing the pork sword because it was better than getting a hiding.
Not only would the bullies not attack you , but they would protect their little cock sucker from other roughs.
curse_bless_me
Virgin
Virgin

PostPosted: 11/29/2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm...gave my first little more than a year ago when I was 18 and with my first (and only, so far) boyfriend. Sadly, he had some sensitivity issues, and never came from a blow job alone (something to do with having had a stroke some years before maybe?). He assured me that it wasn't my lack of ability or experience, that he'd only once ever gotten off from a blowjob, and sometimes didn't even cum from sex (the sex part I wouldn't know about). Was only a 3 month relationship...which means in a few weeks, it'll have been a year since I've had ANY action. ugh.
Captain Jack
Ready to Blow
Ready to Blow

PostPosted: 11/29/2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

At 14 I recieved my first blowjob from my girlfriend behind the pastors house. We were supposed to be at church but we snuck away and did some worshipping of our own (lol)

I gave my first blowjob when I was 19 in the far corner of the library at college. I didn't get any studying done that day, to say the least.
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Sticky Pen Forum Index -> Sexual Discussion Page 1 of 6